moderated Re: How does speech and sound scheme really work?

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi
I apologize that my question is off topic, but who came up with the quote at the end of your email?
It's helarious!

Thanks,
Jessica

On Dec 23, 2019, at 8:15 PM, Mike B <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi Leo,

These are your choices of attributes you can adjust in speech & sound schemes.  Knowing what you want to change would help to help you.

Attributes Page
 Default, Behavior: Ignore

Grammar Behavior: Speak attribute, Data: Using MessageVoice

Hyperlink Behavior: Speak attribute, Data: Using MessageVoice

Invalid Behavior: Speak attribute, Data: Using MessageVoice

 MisSpelled Behavior: Speak attribute, Data: Using MessageVoice

OCR Text Behavior: Speak text, Data: Using OCR Voice

Subscript Behavior: Speak attribute, Data: Using MessageVoice

Superscript Behavior: Speak attribute, Data: Using MessageVoice