moderated Re: How does speech and sound scheme really work?

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi
I apologize that my question is off topic, but who came up with the quote at the end of your email? 
It's helarious! 

Thanks,
Jessica

On Dec 23, 2019, at 8:15 PM, Mike B <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi Leo,

These are your choices of attributes you can adjust in speech & sound schemes.  Knowing what you want to change would help to help you.

Attributes Page
 Default, Behavior: Ignore

Grammar Behavior: Speak attribute, Data: Using MessageVoice

Hyperlink Behavior: Speak attribute, Data: Using MessageVoice

Invalid Behavior: Speak attribute, Data: Using MessageVoice

MisSpelled Behavior: Speak attribute, Data: Using MessageVoice

OCR Text Behavior: Speak text, Data: Using OCR Voice

Subscript Behavior: Speak attribute, Data: Using MessageVoice

Superscript Behavior: Speak attribute, Data: Using MessageVoice

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Rams!
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2019 3:05 PM
Subject: How does speech and sound scheme really work?

hello everyone,

well this is driving me absolutely insane, at first I thought it was not going to be any difficult, so I ventured myself into the settings. After a while I noticed that I needed to read some instructions, so I googled and found some web sites, including freedom scientific web site where I could find what I was looking for. However, whether I thoroughly follow instructions or I try to use a bit of common sense and logic I just cannot make this speech and sound scheme feature work for me.

all I want to do is having jaws playing a sound every time it finds an attribute on a word.

Since I have tried it for a while, I would really appreciate if someone explains it for me as if I were a  seven year old kid lol

I'm using jaws 2020 and Microsoft office 2019, thanks in advance for any help.

--
Best,
   Leo.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.