moderated How does speech and sound scheme really work?

Leo

hello everyone,

well this is driving me absolutely insane, at first I thought it was not going to be any difficult, so I ventured myself into the settings. After a while I noticed that I needed to read some instructions, so I googled and found some web sites, including freedom scientific web site where I could find what I was looking for. However, whether I thoroughly follow instructions or I try to use a bit of common sense and logic I just cannot make this speech and sound scheme feature work for me.

all I want to do is having jaws playing a sound every time it finds an attribute on a word.

Since I have tried it for a while, I would really appreciate if someone explains it for me as if I were a  seven year old kid lol

I'm using jaws 2020 and Microsoft office 2019, thanks in advance for any help.

--
Best,
   Leo.