Sent: Monday, December 23, 2019 12:08 PM
Subject: Curious verbosity question in Outlook

I’m using JAWS 2019 with Outlook 365 with Vocalizer Nathan.  I have noticed for a while a curious thing when arrowing through my inbox.  Wondering if others see this behavior.  I’m pasting below the speech history for one of the email messages where I see the behavior.  It’s on the same line that tells me the message has been flagged with a reminder.  See how it says “ments” at the end of the line?  This only happens on messages flagged for follow-up that also contain an attachment.   Can others replicate this and have any ideas?

Unread
Reminder Has Reminder, ments
Attachment
Thomas, Amy
FW: Content catch up
Fri 12/6/2019 4:23 PM

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager, Strategy & Performance Management

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114