moderated Re: Curious verbosity question in Outlook

Marty Hutchings

I have also upgraded to the 2019 latest release and now, my Windows Live Mail sais this before every message each time I Up or Down Arrow through my inbox messages.
“Windows Live Mail Message List View”
It used to just read me the sender and the topic.

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Monday, December 23, 2019 12:08 PM
Subject: Curious verbosity question in Outlook

I’m using JAWS 2019 with Outlook 365 with Vocalizer Nathan.  I have noticed for a while a curious thing when arrowing through my inbox.  Wondering if others see this behavior.  I’m pasting below the speech history for one of the email messages where I see the behavior.  It’s on the same line that tells me the message has been flagged with a reminder.  See how it says “ments” at the end of the line?  This only happens on messages flagged for follow-up that also contain an attachment.   Can others replicate this and have any ideas?

Unread
Reminder Has Reminder, ments
Attachment
Thomas, Amy
FW: Content catch up
Fri 12/6/2019 4:23 PM

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager, Strategy & Performance Management

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.