moderated Re: How to close documents in JAWS 2020

Richard Turner

Yes, this is certainly not a Jaws issue at all.

I think Freedom Scientific sets people up for confusion when they do things like rename keys.

The insert key is the insert key; it just so happens that insert plus a variety of keys are used as Jaws commands, but it is still the insert key.

NVDA does the same, in my opinion, stupid thing by calling the same key the NVDA key.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper