moderated How to close documents in JAWS 2020

Shirley Tracy

Hi,

I finally updated to JAWS 2020. I’m running Windows 10 and now have chosen to purchase the “HOME eddition.” Why can’t I close documents and even some applications? I have to get into the menus and actually tab to the “close” button. Alt F4 doesn’t work for me any more. Is this a change I didn’t read or hear about?

Please forgive me if you have discussed this topic before, but I’m new with the upgrade and really want to know what to do. Another way to close, perhaps?

Thanks.

Shirley Tracy