From: Richard B. McDonald <richardbmcdonald@...>
To: jfw <jfw@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Dec 20, 2019 4:37 pm
Subject: Is there really a new JAWS update?

Hi!

For the past couple of days, I have been getting a notification about a new JAWS update.  Presently, I am using JAWS 2019.  Is this true?  Usually, on this list there is a posting about “New JAWS Update and What’s New,” but I have not seen that yet.  So, I am wondering if this notification I am getting is real - or if it is some sort of malicious virus?

Thanks,

Richard