moderated Re: Is there really a new JAWS update?

Lino Morales

This update is for JAWS 2019 not 2020.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Friday, December 20, 2019 6:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is there really a new JAWS update?

I am experiencing that also, and since nobody mentioned it on this list, I have held off downloading it.  Does someone know if this is legit?  I thought 2019 had a new version very recently that I had installed, and this update is coming up close on its heels.  In the past, that has meant JAWS found some flaws after they released an update, and the new update is to correct that.  Anyone know?

Tim Ford

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2019 2:37 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Is there really a new JAWS update?

Hi!

For the past couple of days, I have been getting a notification about a new JAWS update.  Presently, I am using JAWS 2019.  Is this true?  Usually, on this list there is a posting about “New JAWS Update and What’s New,” but I have not seen that yet.  So, I am wondering if this notification I am getting is real - or if it is some sort of malicious virus?

Thanks,

Richard

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.