There is a December update for JAWS 2019 at the following link where you can also read the release notes.
https://support.freedomscientific.com/Downloads/JAWS/PreviousVersions

Richard

On Dec 20, 2019, at 3:49 PM, Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:

Do a insert J, arrow up to help and check for updates.
----- Original Message -----
From: Tim Ford
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2019 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: Is there really a new JAWS update?

I am experiencing that also, and since nobody mentioned it on this list, I have held off downloading it.  Does someone know if this is legit?  I thought 2019 had a new version very recently that I had installed, and this update is coming up close on its heels.  In the past, that has meant JAWS found some flaws after they released an update, and the new update is to correct that.  Anyone know?

Tim Ford