moderated Re: Kill jaws process completely

Richard Turner

I only have Jaws 2018, 2019, and 2020 and there is no file on my hard drive called jfwkill.exe.

I did a search of my C drive and found nothing.

So, I think things have changed enough that the JFWkill.exe is no longer used.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper