moderated Re: incorrect Windows Password created

Jim Ruby

Hi Randy I only see a win pe build for windows 7, is there a build
for windows 10? looking at the second link "read me text file
indicates there should be one in the folder, but there is not.

Thanks.

On 12/19/19, Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...> wrote:
Use Win PE to boot into a talking environment then run the program for
passwords. I cant remember the name of it but it will be easy to figure
out.links to the docs and the file to create the boot USB below:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArI9mdteFUZIgdROYbtr_7dpHfeAAQ?e=3IPTlp

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArI9mdteFUZIgcZpRM4KmCX0h-ycEw?e=hLF6sR

On 12/18/2019 7:37 PM, Jim Ruby wrote:
Hi, My gf does not remember her password and it is not linked to her
phone so she can not get a code to reset her password. Anyone have
instructions on creating a windowspe usb boot and instructions to
remove the password?

I did do a search on windowspe as it has been ages since I mest with
it and there is quite a lot to read though.

If anyone has any instructions to save me some time that would be
appreciated.

On 12/10/19, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...> wrote:
Rod, It seems that the solution to this situation is, or would be
similar
to my problem that I had a couple of weeks back with my HP desktop that
was
solved by booting with Win 10 PE and clearing passwords with NVPW edit.

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers,
against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against
the
spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to
resist
in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13