moderated Re: Is there a way to get MS Narrator turned on at the login screen?

Blind Gamer

Hi no need to take any cited help simply press control + windows + enter to start narrator

On Fri 20 Dec, 2019, 7:24 AM Ann Byrne, <annakb@...> wrote:
You can set it to turn on automatically in the Narrator
settings.  Ctrl-Windows-n should put you into the settings; just tab
and tab and tab till you find the right place.  It's definitely
available in Windows 10, and probably in windows 7 but I don't remember.

good luck.