moderated Re: Is there a way to get MS Narrator turned on at the login screen?

Ann Byrne

You can set it to turn on automatically in the Narrator settings. Ctrl-Windows-n should put you into the settings; just tab and tab and tab till you find the right place. It's definitely available in Windows 10, and probably in windows 7 but I don't remember.

good luck.

At 06:43 PM 12/19/2019, you wrote:
Hi,

I need to download JAWS onto a new computer. I want to use Narrator to get to the webpage to do so.

Is there a way to activate MS Narrator at the login screen, or if I get sighted help, to activate Narrator at the login screen in future if I need to do so?

Thanks in advance. Keith