moderated Re: Is there a way to get MS Narrator turned on at the login screen?

Chris Hill

On a recent version of windows 10, ctrl-windows-enter will do what you need.  On older versions, windows-enter did it.

On 12/19/2019 18:43, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via Groups.Io wrote:

                Hi,

I need to download JAWS onto a new computer. I want to use Narrator to get to the webpage to do so.

Is there a way to activate MS Narrator at the login screen, or if I get sighted help, to activate Narrator at the login screen in future if I need to do so?

Thanks in advance. Keith