From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 1:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Creating a contact group Outlook 2016 JAWS2020

Hello all,
After trying to add some members to a contact group in outlook 2016, I notice that when I try to arrow down JAWS does not announce the list of members.
This is in Outlook 2016 retail version if this makes a difference.
Does anyone have a work around? I tried refreshing the screen and tabbing forward and back to the members area but when I do this, JAWS still has difficulty announcing the members. I also used the JAWS cursor and I am able to see all the members this way using up and down arrow keys but I can not remove a member this way.

Thank you in advance for any responses.