moderated Creating a contact group Outlook 2016 JAWS2020

Shai

Hello all,
After trying to add some members to a contact group in outlook 2016, I
notice that when I try to arrow down JAWS does not announce the list
of members.
This is in Outlook 2016 retail version if this makes a difference.
Does anyone have a work around? I tried refreshing the screen and
tabbing forward and back to the members area but when I do this, JAWS
still has difficulty announcing the members. I also used the JAWS
cursor and I am able to see all the members this way using up and down
arrow keys but I can not remove a member this way.

Thank you in advance for any responses.