moderated Re: Problem With Editing, Saving, And Sending A Message In Outlook Drafts Folder

Tom Behler

Thanks, Sieghard.

This morning, I checked through all my Outlook settings, and couldn’t find anything obvious that would create this issue.

May indeed have to give Microsoft Accessibility a call.

However, if others have suggestions, please send them along.

Tom Behler