moderated Re: incorrect Windows Password created

Jim Ruby

Hi, My gf does not remember her password and it is not linked to her
phone so she can not get a code to reset her password. Anyone have
instructions on creating a windowspe usb boot and instructions to
remove the password?

I did do a search on windowspe as it has been ages since I mest with
it and there is quite a lot to read though.

If anyone has any instructions to save me some time that would be appreciated.

On 12/10/19, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...> wrote:
Rod, It seems that the solution to this situation is, or would be similar
to my problem that I had a couple of weeks back with my HP desktop that was
solved by booting with Win 10 PE and clearing passwords with NVPW edit.

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers,
against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the
spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist
in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13