moderated Re: Internet Browzers

Randy Barnett

If you are concerned about privacy then try Brave. I havent played with the settings so I cant speak to the accessibility of the interface for the settings but it works right out of the box. Saving passwords is the only issue I have had so far.

On 12/18/2019 5:55 PM, Randy Barnett via Groups.Io wrote:
IE is great for a lot of things and I use it often but there will be a time when it is phased out. I think the corporate world is the only reason it is still getting updates. Some big companies use it for there intranets so MS is not dropping it yet. So you might consider getting used to a modern browser that is going to be supported for the foreseeable future, like Chrome or Edge Dev. Firefox is not as good as it used to be so I don't use it unless nothing else works.
BTW: I was not referring to the old Edge but the one under development that uses the Chromium engine. It is basically just like all the other chromium based browsers such as Chrome, Brave and Viladi.On 12/16/2019 5:49 PM, Pastor Gil Pries wrote:

Hi Randy,

Thanks for your reply.

I’ve used Firefox before, and Edge.

I’m going to stay with Internet Explorer for now.

Pastor Gil