moderated How to convert one note files from an earlier One note

Michael Munn

Hi all, I'm sending this email just want to ask you on how to convert one note file from an earlier version.
I have an eye report that was written by my eye doctor and I think in his clinic, he uses One note 2007. I'm using One note 2016. and I want to know how to convert a 2007 file to the current so I can read it on my 2016 version of One note.
Hope to hear from you.
Best regards
Michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu