moderated Re: SecureToken and JAWS Question

Ralf Kefferpuetz

This is most possible a RSA token. Make sure you get the one with an USB connector, then you can use it in your PC or Laptop together with the software called RSA Control Center. This is an accessible application and you can read the token ddisplayed on the USB secure token. There is even a copy button that lets you copy the code to the clipboard.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Walker, Michael E
Sent: Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2019 15:11
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: SecureToken and JAWS Question

Hi,

For systems in my company, we use a means of authentication called the SecureToken, a physical device where you enter a six-digit code that is subject to change every thirty seconds. In the workplace, what is known to work best with JAWS, since I will not be able to see the code displayed on the SecureToken’s screen?

Thank you,

Mike