From: Marty Hutchings
Sent: 18 December 2019 02:55
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Resources list

How do I enable column browser for iTunes in JAWS 2019?

Love in Christ

Marty

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers,

against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the

spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist

in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.

Ephesians 6:12, 13