From: "Denise Smith" <dsmith@yorktech.edu>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 05:35
Subject: Problems reading a Word document

The computer has started saying “down arrow” or “up arrow” etc., rather
than
reading the actual Word document. Can you help me figure out what I need
do? Is there a change of settings I need to make in Word? In JAWS?

Thanks for any help.

Denise Smith

Department Manager

Education Technology Center

York Technical College

452 S. Anderson Rd., Rock Hill, SC 29730

Tel: 803.327.8030 | Fax: 803.981.7193

[cid:image9c0df9.JPG@353c97d9.46826db7]

The information transmitted via this email is intended only for the
addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
interception, review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any
action
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please
contact us at 803.981.7111, and delete the communication from any
computer
or network system.