moderated disabling navigation hotkeys

William Windels

Hello,

I use jira in the cloud on my work and this application has some nice hotkeys.

Most of them conflicts with jaws and I can disable all singel letter navigations in jaws with insert+f2 and then “navigation hotkeys”.

However, there are also some hotkays with signs like :

, comma / slash | vertical line \ backslash.

(I wrote the signs as sign and as word)

It seems I can’t disable none of them.

e.g. I can’t find the / to go with jaws to next clickable item by pressing insert+3 (pass key trough) and then / but this is a longer way.

Can I also disable this?

Kind regards and thx in advance

William Windels

Incident Manager SWF

02/506 0 487 / 0477 88 4276 (ik werk niet op maandag-, vrijdagnamiddag en woensdag)