moderated Re: Selecting image to Add alt text in MSWord2016

Zel Iscel

Well my suspicion is that the image options are not coming up because the image is not being selected. Does Jaws say anything like, “Image selected,” when an image is actually selected?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Wednesday, 18 December 2019 5:05 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Selecting image to Add alt text in MSWord2016

Just use shift plus an arrow key then do the application key or shift-f10 and up arrow and you will get into the options for the photo stuff.

The alt-text is a separate item if that is all you want to do in that menu.

Richard

On Dec 17, 2019, at 9:53 AM, Zel Iscel <zel@...> wrote:

Hi all,

When I tried to use alt text, , I was not able to select the image and I think this is the problem. The usual selection commands don’t seem to work when it comes to selecting text. Unless Is there a way to select an image?

Cheers

Zel