moderated Re: Selecting image to Add alt text in MSWord2016

Richard Turner

Just use shift plus an arrow key then do the application key or shift-f10 and up arrow and you will get into the options for the photo stuff.
The alt-text is a separate item if that is all you want to do in that menu.

Richard

On Dec 17, 2019, at 9:53 AM, Zel Iscel <zel@...> wrote:

Hi all,

When I tried to use alt text, , I was not able to select the image and I think this is the problem. The usual selection commands don’t seem to work when it comes to selecting text. Unless Is there a way to select an image?

Cheers

Zel