moderated Re: jaws 2020 not reading with in edit fields

Jim Ruby

Hi Sieghard,

I upgraded to the latest Microsoft edge Dev version and all is
reading just fine with in the edit fields.

Thanks for your thoughts, I was thinking I may have just change some
setting some place and broke something.

On 12/16/19, Sieghard Weitzel <@Sieghard> wrote:
That was just discussed on the Jaws private beta list and we are not
entirely sure yet if this is a Jaws or Edge issue. Somebody who is running
Edge via the Edge channel which is a slightly higher version reported he
doesn't seem to have this issue.
If it's a deal-breaker for you, you would have to switch to Google Chrome
until this is addressed by either Microsoft or Vispero, I mostly use Google
Chrome and don't have this problem.

Regards,
Sieghard