moderated Re: Main window

Not that I ever noticed.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2019 9:17 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Main window

Ah, yes, just installed it a few days ago.  I'll leave it alone, but does it interfere with other apps, like minimizing them because of this window?

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

Do you have the Logitech Options software installed? I also get this from time to time and for me that software is what is causing it. Just ignore it, it doesn't do ay harm.