moderated Re: using Jaws on a mac

Cohn, Jonathan

Yes, there have been several discussions on MacVisionaries a googlegroups list on using VMWare Fusion on the Macintosh with JAWS and/or NVDA. Though obviously you will have better luck with JAWS / Windows applications on this list. The archives for MacVisionaries is publically visible, and I would expect you can get all the information you need without subscribing.
I personally have three Windows VM's on my Mac so I can easily switch between different versions while testing. VMWare does have the ability to mount parts of the Macintosh disk into the z:\ drive on Windows, so do not configure cloud storage on your Windows side as discussed earlier.