moderated Resources list

Rayn Darren

HI all,

We discussed a resources list last month, I've been working on a site for a client recently and have added this page to their site. It can be found at: https://rogercusson.com/resources/. I'm still updating the list, so as many URL's as I've been able to find as of now are loaded. I've also removed the categories listing as I didn't find it necessary. I will be reorganizing the list to have all apps "included with windows" in the same section, most likely at the bottom of the list as they won't have URL's. I look forward to updating this list as more resources are approved by the group.

If I missed anything, or anyone wants to add to the other lists on the page, please do let me know, I'll gladly update!

Thanks,

Sarah