moderated Re: table row number

Faraz

your changed settings are not working because you are not saving into default directory. to do that you should press control+shift+d after making changes into jaws setting center.

Faraz q.

On 15/12/2019 5:59 PM, george b wrote:

Tell me exactully again what you wish.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of tom x
Sent: December 14, 2019 22:17
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: table row number

Thanks for your reply and instructions George.

I have tried all of the steps on numerous occasions but still cannot get Jaws to read the row position in a table while using the latest version released only a few days ago.

However, if I change to the final copy of Jaws 19 then the row number is spoken as normal.  It appears to me that something has been broken in the latest 2020 version.

Cheers

Tom