moderated Perhaps a Windows update change?

Maria Campbell

I think Windows update made a change
 When I press Windows key plus A for the action center, I see manage notifications button,  tablet mode not checked and collapsed quick     action.  However,
I can't get to the actions with enter or space bar or tab or arrows.  What has changed and what do I need to activate the action center?  If I rout JAWS
cursor to PC cursor, then I see location, network, blue tooth, etc.  I have discovered that if I press tab plus right arrow I can then see my options on the action center.  Is this normal?  As usual, I apologize for not being clearer.

--
Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

Maria Campbell