From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2019 5:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: does a person have to have 2 dropbox accounts?

Hi list members, I'd like to know if it is possible to just have 1 dropbox account? I ask this question because I have a dropbox account for my windows pc, and I have another for my iPhone. Isn't there a way to just have 1 account only? Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.