moderated Re: JFW system tray icons

Steve Matzura

I'm nopt even sure it's a Windows problem. I've had phantoms in the system tray that those with sight say they can't see. I wonder if simply restarting JAWS would clear those phantoms.

On 12/13/2019 11:39 PM, Nermin via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Marty,

I would assume that JAWS got stuck and restarted itself at some point, leaving its old icon in the system tray. Press enter on one of the icons. if it’s the “Dead” instance, the icon should clear away. I don’t really know why Windows does not have an automated way of clearing phantom icons on its own.

Regards,
Nermin