From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of george b
Sent: Saturday, 14 December 2019 1:00 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: table row number

Go to system settings with insert/jaws key and 6 on the number row

Choose defalt settings

Tab to you hear users and arrowdown to internet…, I do not remember the entire string but it is the only in the list which starts with interned, hit enter and arrow down to tables and hit enter, and arrown down once to

 Tables… and arrow right once and arrow down once to all

Close the system settings and it will ask you to save and choose yes