From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: 13 December 2019 21:43
To: jaws main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: dropbox 86

is there a setting to turn on for accessability?
some searches say there is an option in the privacy settings but i haven't found it in the dropbox folder or on line.
i can paste a file into the public folder but jaws doesn't say anything. it just says all the google crap i care nothing about and wish i could remove them.
i'll never use them.
the one time i found the option to copy a link to the clipboard and sent it to myself and it said the folder was empty.
i am getting no where trying to use the public folder.