From: Angel
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2019 1:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How is one able to hear what one loads in ones system trey: Using Jaws and Windows 10.

I have another question concerning Jaws and Windows 10. How does one cause Jaws to read what resides in the system trey. I have Jaws, for example, in my system trey. But, I would never know it. Because, I am not shown what resides in my system trey. Save three things, volume, network status, and battery strength. Which came with my system. I have a few other programs I have loaded in my system trey. Which I am unable to hear. When I press Jaws 11.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10