From: Angel
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2019 1:11 PM
Subject: How is one able to hear what one loads in ones system trey: Using Jaws and Windows 10.

I have another question concerning Jaws and Windows 10.  How does one cause Jaws to read what resides in the system trey.  I have Jaws, for example, in my system trey.  But, I would never know it.  Because, I am not shown what resides in my system trey.  Save three things, volume, network status, and battery strength.  Which came with my system.  I have a few other programs I have loaded in my system trey.  Which I am unable to hear.  When I press Jaws 11.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10