moderated Re: How is one able to hear what one loads in ones system trey: Using Jaws and Windows 10.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Try the following:
1. Windows key + I, for Settings, and tab 1 time to, System.
2. Navigate to, Personalization, press enter.
3. Navigate to, Taskbar, press enter.
4. Tab several times to,Select which icons appear on the Taskbar link, press enter.
5. Tab through these icons, pressing the spacebar to turn them on / off. Turn the icons on that you want to show in the System Tray.
Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go Rams!
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement. In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2019 1:11 PM
Subject: How is one able to hear what one loads in ones system trey: Using Jaws and Windows 10.
I have another question concerning Jaws and Windows 10. How does one cause Jaws to read what resides in the system trey. I have Jaws, for example, in my system trey. But, I would never know it. Because, I am not shown what resides in my system trey. Save three things, volume, network status, and battery strength. Which came with my system. I have a few other programs I have loaded in my system trey. Which I am unable to hear. When I press Jaws 11.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10