From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ratshtron
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2019 1:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS Accessibility With Call Center software at The Customer
Service Call Centers of Marriott Hotels, Hilton Hotels, AAA Club Alliance,
New Jersey Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare, Altice USA, Comcast
XFINITY, And, Verizon FIOS

not sure how jaws works now, but back in the late 90's I worked at the
hilton call center in carrolton tx and when I first started there they were
still using dos and I helped in getting windows 98 up and running for them
then. I am sure they have continued to progress with the technology
progressing as well. that's been over 20 years ago, lol!

Legend has it that on Friday 12/13/19 01:57 PM, Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser
I. said:
02:57, P,.,M,., United States, Eastern, Standard, Time, Friday,
December 13, 2019 Good, Afternoon:
Good, Afternoon, my name is Alexander Kaiser. What is the status on
JAWS Accessibility With Call Center software at the Marriott Hotels,
The Hilton Hotels, AAA Club Alliance, New Jersey Horizon Blue Cross
Blue Shield Healthcare , Altice USA, Comcast XFINITY, And, Verizon FIOS
customer Service Call Centers? I am looking into working in the field
as a customer service call center representative and, I am going to be
participating online in the Service, Employment, And, Technology
program from World Services For The Blind, and, My Vocational
Rehabilitation Counselor Dawn Corbett-Nivison at The New Jersey
Commission For The Blind, And, Visually Impaired wants me to find out
if JAWS works smoothly with the Customer Service Call Center software
at The AAA Club Alliance, Marriott Hotels, Hilton Hotels, New Jersey
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare, Altice USA, Comcast XFINITY,
And, Verizon FIOS Customer Service Call Centers, because, I would be
applying for positions with those companies upon graduation from World
Services For The Blind. Do you have any JAWS users who work at these
employers performing this job? What positive employee feedback from
these employers is there, if Any regarding employer software
compatibility with JAWS? I would very greatly appreciate a positive
response regarding these questions when you get this message.
Please email me back As, very immediately, And, As, very urgently, As,
possible. My Email address is
<mailto:MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99@GMX.US>MISTER.AL
EXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99@GMX.US.
Also, Please CC the message to Dawn Corbett-Nivison at
<mailto:DAWN.CORBETT@DHS.STATE.NJ.US>DAWN.CORBETT@DHS.STATE.NJ.US.
Thank you, for your time, and, consideration, and, I hope to hear from
you soon.
Sincerely,
Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser
P,.,S,., Thank you, And, I hope you have a very excellent weekend!