From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser I.
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2019 2:58 PM
To: MAIN@JFW.GROUPS.IO
Subject: JAWS Accessibility With Call Center software at The Customer Service Call Centers of Marriott Hotels, Hilton Hotels, AAA Club Alliance, New Jersey Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare, Altice USA, Comcast XFINITY, And, Verizon FIOS

02:57, P,.,M,., United States, Eastern, Standard, Time,

Friday, December 13, 2019

Good, Afternoon:

Good, Afternoon, my name is Alexander Kaiser. What is the status on JAWS Accessibility  With Call Center software at the Marriott Hotels, The Hilton Hotels, AAA Club Alliance, New Jersey Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare , Altice USA, Comcast XFINITY, And, Verizon FIOS customer Service Call Centers? I am looking into working in the field as a customer service call center representative and, I am going to be participating online in the Service, Employment, And, Technology program from World Services For The Blind, and, My Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor Dawn Corbett-Nivison at The New Jersey Commission For The Blind, And, Visually Impaired wants me to find out if JAWS works smoothly with the Customer Service Call Center software at The AAA Club Alliance, Marriott Hotels, Hilton Hotels, New Jersey Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare, Altice USA, Comcast XFINITY, And, Verizon FIOS Customer Service Call Centers, because, I would be applying for positions with those companies upon graduation from World Services For The Blind. Do you have any JAWS users who work at these employers performing this job? What positive employee feedback from these employers is there, if Any regarding employer software compatibility with JAWS? I would very greatly appreciate  a positive response  regarding these questions when you get this message. Please email me back As, very immediately, And, As, very urgently, As, possible. My Email address is MISTER.ALEXANDER.SCOTT.KAISER.I.1.0.3.0.1.9.9.0.99@....

Also, Please CC the message to Dawn Corbett-Nivison at DAWN.CORBETT@....

Thank you, for your time, and, consideration, and, I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser

P,.,S,., Thank you, And, I hope you have a very excellent weekend!