moderated Keyboard Questions

Mike B

Hi All,

I'm working on my sister's Win10 Pro 1909.18363.535 system with Jaws 2020, and I'm having some keyboard issues, I think.  When I press Alt + left arrow or the Backspace key to close folders or to go back a level nothing happens and I have to use Alt + F4 to do these actions, which is getting irritating...  Can anyone tell me if there's a setting that I'm missing to make these keystrokes work?  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.