From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of tom x
Sent: December 12, 2019 21:32
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: table row number

Hi,

Prior to installing the latest Jaws 64 bit update a few days ago, Jaws would read the row position in a web based table as  I arrowed    up the column but since the update, Jaws no longer gives this information.

Can someone inform me which settings need to be changed so once more Jaws can give this info?

Thanks

Tom