moderated Re: I Cannot Place An Order

Rick Miller

Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn’t, Chris.  It depends on the site.  Also, I think sometimes it depends on how JAWS works with the browser you are using.  Sometimes when things have not worked with my default browser, Google Chrome, things won’t work, but with Internet Explorer they work as great as ever.

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Chaffin
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2019 6:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I Cannot Place An Order

Rick, does Jaws read the combo boxes as you just arrow over them?

You could try going to the combo box, entering forms mode, typing the first letters of the month you want, then exiting forms mode.  Then arrow to combo box to see if it will read the month that you have selected to see if it is correct.

Have no idea if it will work, but maybe worth a try.

Chris

On Dec 12, 2019, at 9:11 PM, Rick Miller <rm1263@...> wrote:

I’ve had it happen more than once.

Rick Miller