moderated Re: Adding alt text in MSWord2016

When I have an image/picture selected in MS Word 2016, hitting SHIFT+F10,A opens up the Alt text dialog (for lack of a better term, it's now shown in a column to the right of the document itself, not a free floating dialog box) and places me in the edit box for the Alt Text for that image.

Hitting ESC after I've completed whatever text I want throws focus back into the document, but does not close that dialog.  But its presence really doesn't matter, as it's not showing anything unless you happen to have a picture selected.

        ~ Joshua Liebman