moderated Re: Excel duplicate values with jaws 2019

Faraz

hi, Thanks for your reply! yes i did search that query over google and went through different articles  telling how to create conditional formatting for duplicate values in Excel, but unfortunately these functions only highlight the duplicate values, which never readable with jaws. i.e. if i enter "123" twice in any column, excel conditional formatting function will highlight that duplicate cell but jaws never tells me if that cell is highlighted or not.

I hope you got my point!

best,

Faraz q

whichOn 10/12/2019 8:29 PM, Cohn, Jonathan wrote:

Hello,
Did you try doing a Google search on your subject line? I found several results about preventing duplicates in a region involving using validation rules.