moderated Re: Entering data in an Excel form

You maybe in protected view/mode if this was downloaded.

Go to File > Info and tab to see if it says something like “Enable Editing”.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Norma A. Boge
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 12:41 PM
To: list Jaws <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Entering data in an Excel form

Greetings,

I’m using Jaws 2020 with Office 365. I downloaded an invoice template, but I can’t figure out how to complete the form. I think I should be able to enter data in the first field then go directly to the next field, enter data, and so on. Right now tabbing gets me to every cell, most of which are blank. I guess what I need is how to go into forms mode in Excel. I’m sure my answer is out there somewhere, so thanks in advance!

Best,

Norma