moderated Re: incorrect Windows Password created

John Doering

That happen  to me right after I got my Windows 10 system in 2016.

I had to bring in a computer repair person who was able to fix it.  I did have to pay for an hour of repair service though.

Sorry this does not give you a fix you can do on your own, butt I did not lose my data.

Hope it works out for you.

Regards,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst