From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Kolesar
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 12:19 PM
To: JAWS User's Group Mailing List <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: JAWS is telling me that I'm up to date.

Hi to all.
I just check to see if I could down load the patch for JAWS, and I keep receiving that my jaws is the latest version.
So will have to continue for the next couple of days to check when I receive the ok to grab the updated patch.
Many Thanks.
Ron Ham Radio Station KR3DOG
It's funny, I can earn a license to use a radio, but not to drive a car or to fly a aircraft.
Now, that's weird. SMILES.
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes, From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG