From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Tuesday, 10 December, 2019 2:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JFW Scrips

It used to be that Duxbury would prompt to install the scripts when you load it.

He may need to contact Duxbury support if that isn't happening.

I have the goldwave scripts and can send them as an email attachment when I get home later today.

Since the list won't accept them, I can send them to you directly.

Richard

On Dec 10, 2019, at 12:05 PM, Raymond Bishup <rtbishop@...> wrote:

Absolutely!  He is running Duxbury 10.6 and Gold-wave 6.27 and these are the
two scrips he is specifically looking for now.  Thanks for the link in your
last message.

Raymond Bishop, NV9B
Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all
previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when
forwarding to several friends. ****