From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Raymond Bishup
Sent: December 10, 2019 3:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JFW Scrips

Absolutely! He is running Duxbury 10.6 and Gold-wave 6.27 and these are the
two scrips he is specifically looking for now. Thanks for the link in your
last message.

Raymond Bishop, NV9B
Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all
previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when
forwarding to several friends. ****